Single ENFit Port
Gastrostomy Feeding Tubes - Single Port
With the introduction of new ISO 80369-3 standard connectors known commonly as ENFit, traditional gastrostomy tubes or G-Tubes with either a single or dual female funnels that accepted male stepped or “Christmas Tree” connectors now have ENFit male connectors. Vesco Medical G-Tubes will be compatible with any administration set or syringe with ENFit female connectors. Balloon valves will continue to have a Luer slip port accepting Luer slip tip syringes in order to blow up the balloon.
Vesco G-Tubes have the following features on both our Single ENFit Port and Dual ENFit Port devices.
- ENFit (ISO 80369-3 standard) connector port designed to reduce the risk of tubing misconnections
- Durable silicone tubing with rounded skin disc for retention
- Clear shaft with graduation marks and rounded flush with open distal end
- Gastric balloon for internal retention
- Made without Latex, BPA & PHT
- Download Vesco Medical gastrostomy feeding tubes portfolio case specifications and pallet configurations.
- Click on product photos below to learn about each product and download individual product specifications sheets.
Important Safety Information
- Use only administration/feeding sets with ENFit connectors. Feeding sets withdifferent connectors are not compatible with Vesco feeding tubes.
- Tube has the potential to misconnect with small bore connectors of other healthcareapplications.
- Single-patient use only
- See individual product labeling for directions for use and important safety information
Rx Only (Not available in single units)
Pricing available upon request.