Gravity Feeding Sets
Gravity Feeding Sets
We are committed to deliver high-quality tube-feeding (also known as enteral feeding) devices. We are backed by 50 years of experience making disposable medical devices with an impeccable track record. Our Quality Management System is ISO 9001 and 13485 Certified, with facilities that are FDA Registered with 510(k) Premarket Clearance. Learn more about our Quality Commitment.
Today we offer gravity feeding bags and sets. In the near future, we are committed to offering a full line of tube-feeding products including gastrostomy and nasogastric feeding tubes, introducer and replacement kits, and more.
Gravity Feed Set Features & Benefits:
- Bag sets have rigid neck for easy filling and hangingConvenient screw cap and safety screw connector for closed system feeds
- 500mL and 1000mL sizes with a snap cap
- 1000mL screw top cap and slim line bag for portability
- Convenient screw cap and safety screw connector for closed system feeds
- Reliable drip chamber for consistent flow
- Strong, dependable hanging ring
- Easy-to-read graduations and easy view translucent material
- All sets have a roller clamp to help regulate flow
- Not made with natural rubber latex or DEHP
- Bottom exit port allows complete drainage
- Download Vesco Medical gravity set portfolio case specifications and pallet configurations.
- Click on product photos below to learn about each product and download individual product specifications sheets by
Important Safety Information
- To avoid risk of a tubing misconnection, ONLY connect the distal connector to an ENTERAL feeding tube. This device is compatible with a flexible female connector on the patient’s enteral feeding tube. Not for IV use.
- This device should be replaced at least every 24 hours
- Do not store for prolonged periods at extreme temperatures
- For single-patient use only
- Device is non sterile
- See individual product labeling for directions for use and important safety information
Rx Only (Not available in single units)
Pricing available upon request.